AREAS WE COVER HD1 HUDDERSFIELD Huddersfield town centre, Hillhouse, Lockwood, Marsh, Paddock, Kirklees HD2 HUDDERSFIELD Birkby, Brackenhall, Bradley, Deighton, Fixby, Fartown, Sheepbridge, Kirklees HD3 HUDDERSFIELD Lindley, Milnsbridge, Oakes, Outlane, Salendine Nook, Scamondon, Kirklees HD4 HUDDERSFIELD Berry Brow, Crosland Moor, Farnley Tyas, Netherton, Newsome, Lowerhouses, Stocksmoor, Kirklees HD5 HUDDERSFIELD Almondbury, Dalton, Kirkheaton, Moldgreen, Waterloo, Kirklees HD6 BRIGHOUSE HD7 HUDDERSFIELD Linthwaite, Slaithwaite, Marsden, Golcar, Scapegoat Hill, Kirklees HD8 HUDDERSFIELD Shelly, Shepley, Kirkburton, Clayton West, Denby Dale, Emley, Fenay Bridge, Lepton, Scissitt, Skelmonthorpe, Kirklees HD9 Holmfirth, Holme, Honley, Meltham, Brockholes, Hepworth, Upperthong, Wooldale, Scholes, Kirklees
Aerial installations Huddersfield, Aerial repairs Huddersfield, Aerial installations Holmfirth, Aerial repairs Holmfirth, Sky installations Huddersfield, Sky installations Holmfirth, Sky repairs Huddersfield, Sky repairs Holmfirth, Freesat Huddersfield, Freesat Holmfirth, Freeview Huddersfield, Freeview Holmfirth, CCTV Huddersfield, CCTV Holmfirth, Internaet TV Hudddersfield, Internet TV Holmfirth, Telephone extensions Huddersfield, Telephone extensions Holmfirth, Tv aerial fitters, Sky fitters, CCTV fitters, Dish for freesat, aerial for freesat, Multiroom points, Aerial points, Bedroom points, Kitchen points, TV aerial service, Satelitte installation service, Sky magic eyes huddersfield, sky magic eyes Holmfirth, TV wall brackets supplied and fitted, Aerials supplied and fitted, Digital TV engineer Huddersfield, Digital TV engineer Holmfirth, HDMI distribution huddersfield, HDMI distribution holmfirth.
Copyright © Northern Security West Ltd 2015
Here at NSW we provide an on-
We take safety very seriously and are proud to be Registered Gate Safe installers.
Service and Maintenance Packages
When you sign up to one of our service plans you can feel rest assured that the following will be carried out as a minimum by our service engineers.
All Services Include:
• Check general operation of system
• Inspect structural state of gate support
• Inspect cable ducts and access where possible
• Inspect condition of gates
• Check gate alignment and ground clearance
• Inspect general condition of hinges, gate stops and gate furniture
• Grease hinges
• Inspect operators for condition, damage, wear etc.
• Check operator fixings, brackets, and geometry
• Assess performance of operators and clutch settings
• Pressure test and adjustment – open and close
• Check manual release and locking performance
• Check protection of electrical connections to operators
• Assess system usage levels
• Carry out electrical inspection and earth insulation test on motors and their cables
• Inspect isolation and protection of mains power supply
• Check electrical connections, terminations, and protection
• Check earthing termination
• Check condition and operation of all control equipment
• Check sealing of control box
• Check sealing of Audio Link, photocells, and other control equipment.
• Clean out foundation boxes and check drainage for under gate operators
• Check and if required, change batteries on Safety Edge and Photocell Transmitters
• Highlight any areas of concern and provide appropriate recommendations
• Check, affix, and date service sticker
During the Cover Period, we will make the programmed calls specified in the service package to carry out preventative maintenance and longevity of the Equipment. The cost of associated travel, labour and sundries will be included in the cost of this Agreement. We will advise you once the service is complete if equipment should be repaired or replaced and only after consultation with you will the work be carried out. All repair and replacement work will carry the standard manufacturers guarantee.
Gold Service: £550+ VAT -
Recommended for: high usage gateways. (More than 25 operations per day)
Each call out includes one hour’s labour and with a response time and visit within 48hrs. All new parts and labour will have a 25% discount applied.
Silver Service: £450 + VAT -
Recommended for: medium usage gateways. (Between 15-
Each call out includes one hour’s labour and a response time and visit within 72hrs. All new parts and labour will have a 15% discount applied.
Bronze Service: £180+ VAT -
Recommended for: low usage gateways.
|TV WALL MOUNTING|
|CAT 5E NETWORKS|
|DOOR ENTRY AND ACCESS CONTROL|